Why Feeding the Photographer First Is Better for Bride and Groom
1. How many photos do you want of yourself & your guests chewing your food?
2. You want your photographer focused on what you are doing (except for when you’re chewing food) when you’re doing it.
Instead of inhaling a cold plate as fast as humanly possible after you & all your guests are finished eating, your photographer should be fed, locked loaded & ready to photograph you:
- walking table-to-table visiting with friends & family
- listening to the beginning of toasts
- feeling radiant in the first moments of your first dance