December 17, 2008 | By Steve Fogarty |
- EMOTION. You’ve probably noticed great emotion throughout my portfolio. Some of these shots are pure photojournalism, where I’ve quietly caught a genuine moment. But many more are actually coaxed, elicited, gently drawn out. Emotions run deep on Wedding Day, yet most people feel awkward in front of a camera. Through the things I say and do, the tone of my voice, I help you forget about the camera and help you feel comfortable letting the Day’s feelings flow.
- PERSONAL CARE. From the moment she picks up your phone call to that happy day your gorgeous heirloom album arrives, you will be personally cared for by my wonderful wife Chris, the nicest, strongest, hardest working person I know. Her kicked back personality, easy laugh and regular smiles are all real. She is one of the most responsible and likeable people you will ever meet. I consider her my secret weapon of success. You and I are both very lucky to have her in our corner.
- LIGHTING. You’ve also probably noticed beautiful lighting throughout my photos, and maybe not noticed the beautiful lighting I’ve brought to pitch dark restaurants and reception halls. The reason I show lots and lots of reception and portrait photos after dark is because I bring the light (Profoto B1s and discreet Speedlites to be exact 🙂 ) and I can light up the dark. You’d be surprised how many photographers don’t and can’t.
- EXPERIENCE. We’ve lost count, but we’ve photographed over 400 weddings & events, from the simplest two person mad-dash love-affair to the most elaborate all-hands-on-deck extravaganza. We like to think we’ve seen it all and handled it all. It’s good to work with someone who knows what they’re doing.
- FUN. We have a blast with you because we honestly love what we do.
It really depends upon the job, and the photographer you choose. To discuss the specifics of your photography needs drop us an email, click our chat button, or give us a text or call.
For weddings specifically, It’s important to have a connection with our couples, which is why we don’t take every wedding that comes to us. It’s important that we are a good fit for each other. One size doesn’t fit all. You shouldn’t “just cinch it” like the Gap Girls on SNL. We customize our wedding photography to fit you perfectly. If you’d like to find out more information give us a call at 702-274-4447. We can’t wait to hear all about your wedding plans. We receive many inquiries every day. The people who call us, or who leave us their phone number, get priority response and are most likely to get their date. DISCOUNTS Ask us about our weekday and military discounts! 702-274-4447 [email protected]
Yes! We offer one of the very best Las Vegas Photo Booths – both open-air and traditional closed booths! We offer the full range of social media sharing and fast, reliable printing on-site. Unlike most photobooths, ours is set up and run by real photographers, so you know your photos will look fantastic! To see why great lighting matters, see these actual examples BELOW from competitors whose minimum wage non-photographer employees don’t know how to light a beautiful photo. When quality matters, you should choose STEVEN JOSEPH PHOTOGRAPHY Photo Booths for beautiful photography like ABOVE (not like the awful photography in the examples below).
Check this out for more information and examples!
More importantly, with their face glued to the back of their camera, they are not present at your wedding.
Unplugged weddings make an explicit request of guests to leave their recording equipment at home, or in a basket as they enter the ceremony space.
Because we want your guests in-the-moment and we want your photos to rock, we highly recommend it.
3:00 PM – 8:00 PM show every half hour
8:00 PM – 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
Saturdays & Holidays
12:00 PM – 8:00 PM show every half hour
8:00 PM – 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM show every half hour
7:00 PM – 12:00 AM show every 15 minutes
- Color Temperature
- Tone Curve
- Noise Reduction
- Spot Removal
PLEASE NOTE: Light Editing in Adobe Lightroom is not the same thing as Advanced Professional Re-Touching.
To see what is not included in Light Editing in Lightroom, see the next FAQ ‘What is the difference between ‘Lightly Edited in Lightroom’ and ‘Advanced Professional Re-Touching in Photoshop?’
What is the difference between 'Lightly Edited in Lightroom' and 'Advanced Professional Re-Touching in Photoshop?'
- Removing Temporary Blemishes (e.g., acne)
- Softening Wisdom Lines (aka wrinkles)
- Softening dark circles under eyes
- Removing scars when requested
- Modest Digital Cosmetic Surgery, like nip and tuck, reducing bulges in the neck
- Smoothing complexions using Frequency Separation
- Removal of fly-away hairs
- Removal of dandruff and coffee stains
Other things that fall under the category of Advanced Photoshop: making anyone look 20 years younger; making anyone look 50lbs lighter; adding missing guests; controlling wind and weather; opening the eyes of someone who blinks in every single shot; etc.
While we will do everything in our power to make you look your very best in-camera, altering reality in Photoshop requires highly skilled, time intensive, expensive effort.
Still got a question? Get in touch!
♥ 702.274.4447 ♥ [email protected]